the Latest News Brief, click here.
For back Issues, click on the links below.
- December, 2007 - 'Cash in Lieu' Restored!
- November, 2007 - New Retiree Benefit
- October, 2007 - Budget Report
- September, 2007 - Wayne First, Not Prisons
- August, 2007 - Part-Time Faculty Organize
- May, 2007 - Administration Salaries
- April, 2007 - Arbitrator Rules against Admin.
- February, 2007 - Jan Thompson Retires
- January, 2007 - Voluntary Early Retirement
- December, 2005 - Productivity in Academia
- November, 2005 - Upholding Due Process
- October, 2005 - Freedom to Speak
- September, 2005 - A Hard Year Ahead
- August, 2005 - Public Goods Are Not Free
- June, 2005 - Due Process Denied
- May, 2005- The Unconstitutional University
- April, 2005 - Unions and Collegial Governance
- March, 2005 - Tentative Agreement Reached
- February, 2005 - Administration Salaries
- January, 2005 - Financial Aid Again
- December, 2004 - Preparing for Bargaining
- November, 2004 - Tenure in the School of Med.
- October, 2004 - Union at Michigan Tech
- September, 2004 - Contract Enforcement
- August, 2004 - Implementing Fair Share
- May, 2004 - Workloads and Tenure
- April,2004 - Progress with the Administration?
- March, 2004 - Administration Salaries
- February, 2004 - Unions win Salary Corrections
- January, 2004 - Who Will Fix Financial Aid?
Download the latest version of Adobe Systems' paperless document format (PDF) to view and/or print out PDF documents. The downloaded is free of charge from the Adobe Systems web site. It is quick and easy to get.
Download Adobe Reader 8
Once the latest version of Acrobat Reader plug-in is installed in your browser, you can view the PDF documents on this site by clicking on the appropriate link.