As a public university, our jobs, our wages, our working conditions, and our funding are intimately tied to the state through legislation and the state budget. Not getting involved in politics, however tempting, ignores an integral part of our livelihoods.
Get Involved Today
- The AAUP-AFT Political Action Committee is currently looking for volunteers and leaders. Please contact Michelle Fecteau if you would like to be involved
- Donate money to support the AFT Michigan Political Action Committee
- Learn about the important legislation that affects you with the Legislative Tracker
- Contact your elected officials about current issues; you can find your elected officials here
- Learn about your political representatives and issues: Vote411.org