Who to Contact

If you have a question about your right under the Contract or if you are curious what your options are for your situation, remember:

  1. DON'T SIGN ANYTHING YET. Talk to someone first before you sign anything. It can't hurt.

  2. Talk to your Council Rep. Council Reps are good resources and can often point you in the right direction.

  3. You can always contact our Contract Implementation Officers or our Grievance Coordinators. For Academic Staff, that means contacting Barbara Jones or Kristen Chinery. For Faculty, that means contacting Christine Knapp or Pramod Khosla.

  4. And of course, you can always call the Union at 313-577-1750 or email us at office@aaupaft.org. You can call the Union just to ask a question. It doesn't mean you're necessarily setting any wheels in motion or doing anything other than just getting some information. We love hearing from members. Ask away!